Daniele FerrariChief Executive Officer - Versalis
Daniele Ferrari, 52, is Chief Executive Officer of Versalis SpA and Chairman of Matrica SpA, the green chemicals joint venture between Versalis and Novamont.
Under his leadership, the Eni chemical company has started a strategic move from a former “Polimeri Europa“ focused on Europe into a new “Versalis” through the repositioning of its asset base, geography and portfolio.
With over 25 years of experience in the chemical industry, Ferrari has built a reputable career in a variety of businesses. He worked for ICI (Imperial Chemical Industries) in several managerial assignments in Marketing, Planning and Business Management. More recently he served as Managing Director of Huntsman Surface Science in Brussels and President of Huntsman Performance Products in Houston, Texas.
Daniele Ferrari is also:
- Board member of CEFIC (Conseil Européen de l’Industrie Chimique) – Brussels, Belgium
- Vice-President of Federchimica (Italian Chemical Industry Council) for European Affairs and Economy
- President of PlasticsEurope – Italy
- Steering Board member of PlasticsEurope Brussels
- Chairman of PlasticsEurope Mediterranean Cluster