|Organizer||FP7 PLATFORM Consortium
|Expected End Users/Attendees||ERA-NET actors, policy makers, national programme managers, research funders, JPIs, SCAR, Commission
OPEN TO ANY DELEGATEFor more information, please contact Dr Christine Bunthof at email@example.com
For participating in the event, please register at www.era-platform.eu by October, 7.
|Venue, date and time||Conference venue,
Thursday October 9th, 2014 – 15:00-18:00
|Concept and Objectives||PLATFORM Outcomes & Outlook will present and discuss the results of the work of the FP7 Coordination and Support Action ‘Platform of knowledge-based bioeconomy relevant ERA-NETs’ over the last three years. Through this project a robust network of Member State coordination activities has been established aimed at increased impact.|
Welcome by the Chairman of the PLATFORM Steering Committee
Introduction: Objectives, activities and achievements of PLATFORM, by the Project Coordinator
Outcomes of the project, presented by consortium members, on topics such as:
- The impact of ERA-NETs (Cost-benefit analysis and other indicators);
- Efficient and effective planning and management of joint calls;
- Collaborations among ERA-NETs, and with other public-public initiatives such as JPIs and SCAR WGs;
- Participation of third countries, Interactions with Technology Platforms, and Global Partnerships;
- Repository of ERA-NET information, including data on calls and funded projects.
Outlook: Presentation PLATFORM’s Perspectives for ERA Networks in Horizon 2020, followed by a Panel discussion with reflections on PLATFORM and views on ERA-NETs and implementation of activities in Horizon 2020 [panel members (tbc) from SCAR, EIP Agri, DG RTD, BBI JU, JRC]